House at Sissiboo Lake
The house is located approx. 15 km away from the town of Weymouth in Weymouth Falls community right at Sissiboo. Sissiboo is a reservoir extending along a 5km stretch.
The access to the about 69,000m² lot is ensured by registered right of way. There is a gate at the entrance to the site which was opened in early 1990. The site is divided into a total of 15 lots. Currently there are 6 lots with holiday homes built by Europeans. The forest mainly consists of very old maple trees.
The house was built in 1997/1998 in the local timber frame construction. Having about 120m² of living space, it is divided into 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, a hall, a toilet, a bathroom with toilet and a storeroom; there is a 50 m² terrace with about 18m² of roofed area. In addition, the house has a partial basement (about 70m²).
NEW: Dock and Sauna
Price: € 219.000
- Floors: hardwood
- Heating: fireplace in the living room, all rooms additionally have electrical heating with thermostat control
- Kitchen: fitted kitchen with ceramic stove, baking oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Bedrooms: all rooms have separate compartments
- Bathroom: shower, toilet, wash basin, WM connector
- Hallway: built-in wardrobe
- Hot-water supply: with big 200 liter boiler
- Water supply: own well
- Wastewater disposal: sewage system with pump
- Wooden floating bathing platform
- Concrete ramp for small boats built out over the water
- Currently satellite Internet which will be turned into high-speed wireless Internet
Location of the property
Show immobilien-kanada.at on a larger map
Here is a picture gallery compiled of numerous impressions of this property:
View this area on Google Maps: